Thursday, January 24, 2019

Yoni Worshipped

YONI PUJA; I want to worship at the alter of your mystical golden lotus blossom. Giving reverence to your vulva, blessed by the nectar which flows from there. In its divine essence I am awash, while drinking directly from your fount. Baptized by your juices they bless my swollen lingam with glorious rapture, in divine throes of ecstasy you pour forth your libations. To feast and dine upon your vulva's swollen invitation; a table like no other spread before me. Yoni Puja, divine cleft from which life flows I willingly and eagerly imbibe your lovely juices. My mouth your chalice, your vulva it's resting place. You are an absolutely beautiful, voluptuous goddess, I take great pleasure in placing myself below the garden of your well spring, you, gently placing your mound upon my open mouth, my lips cup you there, I can taste the flavour of your hot womanly elixirs flowing, your urine and your thick cream, warming me and sweeping me up in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment